1. Photo: Professional or Casual? – Professional photos are the best route for many professions (banking, legal, medical, etc), BUT…it should also be representative of YOU and your business!
If your company provides clowns for corporate and children’s events, then a studio shot of you in a suit is not going to deliver the message as well as a shot of you in pancake makeup wearing a funny grimace.
On the flip side – use some common sense – your pic still needs to be relevant to your business. The pic of you doing tequila shots blasted on Facebook at the company’s ‘in-house’ Friday afternoon party is still not appropriate.
2. Your name should ONLY contain your name – This is not the place for advertising no keyword stuffing allowed here, although there are several LinkedIn guides out there that suggest this. It will a) possibly get you banned and b) will NOT get you any business even if you do get a top spot in the LI search results. It ’s tacky. It IS okay to add those hard-earned titles after your name, though…MD, MBA, etc., basically any type of professional designation is fine.
3. Include your primary keywords in your headline – Think of the headline as your ‘elevator pitch’ – and it is KEY to how often you will show up in the search results on LI. This is a lot more important than many people realize because you need to create interest, make yourself stand out from others that will also show up for your keyword and at the same time….still give the visitor a ‘feel’ for you as a potential business associate – all in a very few words. Be succinct – be descriptive and but most of all, don’t be boring.
4. Provide your contact info – The LinkedIn messaging system is very restrictive as to what you can send through it in the initial contact/connect request – you cannot include ANY contact details or your website. But creative people do get around this by replacing the @ in your email address with AT, and ‘.com’ DOT COM (ie: JohnQBusiness AT my business DOT com).But I do suggest using an ‘alternate’ email – maybe a Gmail account – to avoid getting your primary email buried in possible spam.
6. Customize your profile URL – When customizing your LinkedIn profile, it should be your full name without anything else, no middle initial. And, it should also be the name that you are known by in your industry, which might be different than what your friends and family call you. For example, if your given name is Robert, family and friends call you Bobby…but clients and business associates know you as ‘Bob’…use Bob in your profile. The only exception is if you have a very common last name such as Smith or Patel, you might want to add a modification such as your city or company to it as well.
Royal Rife Generator A Rife machine is a research instrument invented by Dr. Royal Raymond Rife. A Rife machine is a device which emits audio frequencies or radio frequencies applied in some fashion to an individual with the intent of bettering the individual's health. They are used by experimenters (both practitioners and private users alike) to influence the body in making chemical changes.
Google Maps for Business Surface unique insights with greater context by visualizing your data on a Google map.
businesspowered.com SEO Internet marketing company in Collegeville, PA.
Dallas Cash For Junk Cars - Check them out! We pay the most cash for Junk Cars in Dallas TX. We buy junk cars in Dallas, TX. Sell junk cars for cash in Dallas. If you're looking to sell a junk car in Dallas, call 214-254-4811 today.
Read more about them if you are in Richmond Hill Ontario... Richmond Hill Heating Cooling Ventilation Contractor. We Provide Forced Air Furnace Repair, Air Conditioner Furnace Repair and Fireplace Furnace Repair. HVAC"
The American Red Cross Disaster relief at home and abroad, CPR certification and first aid courses, blood donation, and emergency preparedness. Support the American Red Cross today.
Click here CLICK HERE to search all Austin home MLS listings and luxury real estate listings and rentals in Austin Texas. Find all homes, condos, and apartments for sale and rent in Austin Tx.
1.5% Full Service Listing - Discount Plano Realtor The Top Plano Realtor, 1.5% Full Service Listing Commission and Plano Real Estate Marketing Expert
Signs Manufacturing Good signs incorporate design and marketing decisions creating the message, look, colors, sign types, sizes, quantities, etc. to create the required impact. They draw attention to themselves.
Beverly Hills Fine Rugs Southlake TX We have the LOWEST PRICES and a huge selection of top quality hand-knotted Persian and Oriental rugs in our centrally located rug store and showroom serving Dallas-Fort Worth in Southlake.
Exterior House Cleaning in Georgetown and Austin EverClean specializes in Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing and Gutter cleaning in the Georgetown and the Greater Austin area. Check our out our specials!
Insurance Broker Sales Job Toronto Commercial Account Executive Insurance Sales Producer B2B jobs, Commercial Lines, Property and Casualty Insurance, Claims, Underwriter, Careers: RIBO Level 2 jobs.